...and baby makes THREE
PitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Yes, I know I like to change the layout quite often...

...but for now I really like this one.  I also added a couple countdowns: a very important one at the top, the countdown to James' graduation.  He's been pretty stressed over the past week or so.  Just trying to get through another quarter and finals.  He is definitely a champ and probably the hardest working person I know.  I'm sure if his work ethic now is any indication of the veterinarian he is going to become, that it's safe to bet he's going to have the opportunity to work wherever he wants.  (Crossing fingers for somewhere cool!  Maybe Asheville, NC?)

I am almost finished with my antique window mirror project, but it hasn't turned out nearly as well as I had hoped.  I suppose what I imagined was perfection, and this is my first attempt at anything of this nature... so maybe it's not too bad.  I will post pictures in my next posting.  I also have pictures of our lovely surprise crocuses in our back yard that have bloomed.  It's our first spring at this house and what a nice treat to have a nice bed of flowers blooming on our side of the backyard.

We leave for Florida/beach/Disney World next Monday.  We are really in need of a getaway, even just for the few days.  James needs to give his brain a little rest.  We are now a little under 6 months until our trip to France.  I actually signed up for an introductory French course next quarter.  I'm glad we have some time to plan that trip and where we want to go.  We're hoping to fly into Paris for a few days, then rent a car and travel the countryside for the rest of the week.  Looking forward to some amazing wine, cheese, and French pastries!

Let's see... only other thing new is that little Eve was spayed and declawed last week.  I was really against declawing her, and although I'm still sad it was done, she has recovered very well.  She's been very affectionate and actually quite entertaining.  Rolling around and jumping like a goofy cat again.  Just the other evening she jumped up where Zeke was sleeping in the rocking chair and started hitting him in the face with her (soft) paws.  He got irritated and jumped down.  Eve immediately laid down and started grooming herself.  She is queen here!  I really love having her around.  I'm glad we got through our rough patch when she was quite the beeatch...

Stayed tuned for some pictures later!

-T

2 comments:

James said...

two quarters down... 11 to go. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.

Tiffany said...

I know you can, know you can, know you can... You work harder than anyone James, and you deserve it.