...and baby makes THREE
PitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Saturday Night In

James and I have been sitting around at my place this evening.  We went to the big Columbus bridal show today, and it took a lot out of us.  So many brides, so many are crazy!  Anyway, we were both pooped after that.  We both took naps and have since had pizza, popcorn, played Scrabble, Euchre, and we're on our 2nd NFL playoff game.  No college football on tonight - boo!

Speaking of, I'm proud of my little brother Kurt, getting ready for his last TBDBITL (OSU Marching Band) performance at the Fiesta Bowl on Monday.  That is, pending his acceptance into dental school next fall.

James and I visited our local Victorian Village coffee shop again last night.  It's a very quaint place and we ended up staying for a couple hours sipping some good beer and playing a few games of Sequence.  (If you haven't played, it's a very addicting game!)

Well, back to enjoying these last precious hours until my second to last quarter of college starts...  Everyone enjoy their weekend!

1 comment:

James said...

Here comes one more quarter of fun!!